Client Servicing Executive Responsibilities:
- Pitch to the new calls and arrange meetings.
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the service agreement after on-boarding.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Maintaining social media platform of the CHL Worldwide
- Ensuring that the correct terms of sale are entered into the client database to prevent avoidable billing issues.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration , mass communication or an industry-related field.
- Proven 0-1 year experience working as a client servicing executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Sales, Event, Marketing