Candidate will be responsible for lead generation, Data mining and gradually person to person meeting.
• Involvement in market research and consumer behaviour analysis Marketing certain brands to increase their popularity among target consumers
• Conducting in-depth consumer analysis to determine the image/demand of a brand.
• Leading cross-functional innovation teams.
• Profit & Loss responsibility.
• Controlling costs in-line with department objectives and business plans.
• Developing & refining a brand in-store demonstration program.
• Attending and Organized trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences to promote brand and Sales
• Developing annual brand plans in partnership with the sales and insight teams.
• Implement strategic plans to maximize brand potential.
• Ensuring profit targets are achieved, margins maintained & expenses controlled.
• Monitoring performance against marketing targets both internally & externally
• Effectively managing, coaching, motivating and developing the sales teams.
• Monitoring and analyzing a brand and competitor’s performance to identify Strengths, weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
• To manage and develop the exhibition sales team setting objectives to achieve pre-set targets identified from the exhibition and events (BTL, ATL sales plan.)
• To manage the Sales Exhibitions to ensure that all opportunities are reacted to, proactively targeted and relationship managed in a timely manner.
• To be responsible for attracting third party exhibitions, trade shows and experiential events to both Exhibition
• To be responsible for implementation & evaluation of ATL and BTL activities • Evaluate the success of all initiatives and maintain monthly reports
Sales and Business Development